Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Graduation Party

Today we celebrated 4 kids that I have had the pleasure in working with. I had some some just for a year and others for over 3 years. Today we made tee-shirts that say, "Preschool class of 2010". Each kiddo decorated their own shirt then on the back we wrote our names on them.

Our morning was a blast; it was loud, we were hyper, and we had lots of fun. After we worked on our shirts, we taped our graduation song. Some of the kids brought snacks to share... we had lots of goodies to eat. We had meat and cheese, fruit, brownies, cookies, and drinks!

We ended our morning with a favorite movie and hanging out with our friends! I know I will miss my peanuts. I wish them the best of luck as they start Kindergarten.

Our shirts...

Putting our own touch on them...

My giggling group of graduates...
And the back... all their handwritten names, Priceless!

No comments: