Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Peanuts do "ABC's"

Here is a sneak peak of our ABC picture book we are making. Last year each child received "Brown Bear, Brown Bear what to you see?" with our pictures for each page. This year we are doing letters. Today it took us over an hour to take pictures, gather items, and put them with the correct letter. Now, we will begin writing our story and then each child will get a copy of our ABC book soon! I can't wait!
Above: Kadyn is doing "A is for apple", but instead of putting the apple back, it became her snack!
J is doing "Bis for ball"...pretty self explanatory!

C is doing "C for car and himself"

D for Dino...

A is doing "E for egg", I was holding my breath on this one. I was worried I was going to have a huge mess. She held the egg great, stood still for the picture, and as she was handing the egg back to me...she breaks it...luckily into my hand!

A had "F for flowers"

K is doing "H is for hat"

A is doing "I is for ice". Well the ice is in the baggie and I couldn't get her to hold the bag and the letter up at the same time...

Even I got to represent a letter...

I couldn't leave Mia out... and since she is teething, I though her picture with the teeth would be perfect!
Well, that is what we did today...we had lots of fun, lots of letter review, and lots pictures! Looking forward to getting these to the children soon!

1 comment:

Molly said...

SOOO cute! You're the BEST =) Leave it to my child to be the only one who wouldn't hold up her item, silly girl!