Friday, April 17, 2009

more updates coming...but until then...

Today I was planning on blogging about our daycare activities, dancing, and art we did today. I am out of batteries... so, after they charge, I hope to have more pictures of our day! Until then...here is what is going on with us!

This week Mia turned 8 months. Again, I don't know where the time as gone. As I see all the pictures I take while being at home ... I know I am blessed. I don't know if I could keep up with her if I didn't stay home. She is STILL teething but has no teeth. Mia is by far the longest teething child we have ever had. Poor girl sometimes deals with it well and sometimes not so well. Fortunately the good out weighs the bad!

Dustin is liking his part time job. As I noted in a blog entry earlier, it doesn't meet our needs 100% but it gets him working and still allows him to look for a full time job as well.

Gaby and Kadyn have started softball. We now have become "those" parents that have every night planned for the Spring season. Monday is dance, Tuesday is tumbling, Wednesday is practice, Thursday is bible study, Friday is down time (so far), Saturday is practice, and Sunday is well Sunday! Activities will free up a little as the end of school hits, but until then...look out, we are on the go!

Insurance search continues... we are looking into private plans to see if we can get everyone covered. We are exploring several opitions but if you have any ideas... we are open to suggestions.

Weight loss continues to go slow but good. I have my good and bad weeks. I am roughly 17lbs away from getting my tattoo on my foot. Just in time for summer and flip flops. I am also going to start "working" at my Jazzercise center next week. If you check people in before classes 3x a week, you get your membership free. Every little bit helps at this point so I was eger to accept the task. You have to be there 10 minutes before class and great people coming in with a few other light duties.

Anyway, there is a run down of our week. I am looking forward to a fun yet busy weekend! Check back for more updates and pictures!

No comments: