Friday, April 10, 2009

nervous energy

Yesterday during nap time I could not sit down. I had all of the "stuff" to do for the day, that evening and weekend. After the kids were sleeping, I pulled all of my books and re-organized them into cubbies where they are easier to get to... here is my end result. So much better now and let me just say, for every theme I teach, I have at least have 2-3 books. I am covered..
This was not on my list but ended up getting done. I sorted all of the girls clothing, packed up the rest of the winter stuff and even pulled all my other containers and sorted them by size. Why bother keeping them if I don't use them. This will help me for Kadyn and Mia. Here is my mess on my bed... this was in the beginning stage, it became a lot worse as the afternoon went on!
And my after stage... each container has a peice of paper that states what size and season are in the container... whew! I feel as if I could open up a second hand store in my garage! But the hard work will hopefully pay off as it will be a lot easier to find clothing when the girls need a certain size! Yeah for organizing!

No comments: