Sunday, April 5, 2009

Dustin's big bite.... and a little more!

So... our family has had a busy week. Busy week = no blogging since Tuesday. Wow, I am a slacker. So, for your viewing pleasure, I have updated my blog with 3 new posts. Thank you for reading, commenting, and checking my ramblings out each day/week.
Moving on... Friday was our day to play. I had a day off from daycare, got Gaby out of school early, and we had a fun afternoon. My day started cooking meals for some people at church followed by Easter basket shopping for the girls. Then we had some appointments followed my lunch at Olive Garden.
This Spring the girls are both on softball teams. This is a new adventure for us parents since this is their first year on a league! After lunch we went to Dicks and finished up soft ball shopping for the girls such as balls, glove for Gaby, and helmet for Kadyn. Whew!
After the running around was over, it was a perfect night for grilling our...hence the pictures. Dustin makes the most awesome grilled hamburgers. While he was grilling, I was fixing up the works to complete this big burger. Above is what I call Dustin's pride and joy... even on a wheat bun. Is this subject matter really blog worthy? I think so... it makes me laugh to see my hubby enjoy the meal so much. And it made a great ending to a fun day off of running around as a family!
Below... as you can figure out is "Dustin's big bite"

No comments: