Sunday, December 9, 2012

Christmas Recital


Today we had our Christmas dance recital for Fuzion School of Dance. This is Kenni's first year to dance and boy she was a cutie pie on stage! I giggled and had the biggest mom grin on my face the entire time this lil' peanut was on stage!  

Her song was, " I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas". This is the line, " and no rhinoceroses" they made a face! After we came home from church we tried to lay her down for a nap. All we heard on the monitor was, "I need to get ready for my show". Needless to say she didn't sleep at all this afternoon- she was too excited to be on stage. 

This is Kadyn's first year in Hip-Hop. Her song was "Christmas Wrappin". Their moves are tricky and fast! I thought Kk did extremely well for her first year...

She's got the moves... 

Then there is Mia! This face says it all! Her song was, " Hot Cup of Cocoa". This is Mia's second year dancing. She LOVES it! 

She knew her song extremely well...  we didn't get practice DVD this time however I googled her song and she would do her dance for us at home.

Love this expression! 

Kadyn's 2nd grade class... they practice tap, jazz, and ballet! Her classed performed to, "Santa Claus is Coming to Town". 

Kadyn has been in dance since she was 3 years old... 

Kenni's class on stage!!!

We had a crowd of grandparents that joined us today to make the recital special for the peanuts! We were so lucky that everyone could make it!!! Dustin and I are super proud of the girls and how far they have come in 4 short months!!! 

No comments: