Sunday, March 21, 2010

St Patty's Day

Spring Break = time off from daycare...

Hard to believe it has been almost a week since I last posted. We have been a little busy enjoying time outside, going to a parade, eating out, and catching up on house projects!!!

Our first adventure was the St. Patrick's Day parade. I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to take G and K to the parade since I had one little daycare kiddo for the day however, their parents made arrangements so I could have an extra day off... so awesome!!!

Mia and Mommy- we were waiting on dad since he was coming from work.
Gaby and Kadyn got to ride on a float with their friends (another daycare family). When I told them they were going to be in the parade and go with friends they were so excited! They loved it and had an awesome time.
View from the crowd...
Mia scored some beads and a sucker. She was pretty happy with that. After the parade, we went to McD's for a happy meal and naps.

No comments: