Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Our daycare party...

Our group picture... it is so hard to get everyone looking at me and smiling, but I'll take this one!

Gaby helped me make our Dora ball toss into "The Boo Game".

Each child brought a snack to share... we had cookies, brownies, meat/cheese, choc. covered pretzels, and nachos. We ended the morning with Mr. Pizza Man coming and bringing us lunch!


We danced to spooky music, wrapped the children as mummy's, went on a spider hunt and much more... we had a great morning and now everyone is ready for naps.

(Parents- there were just too many pictures to put on my blog; I will create a FB folder and add pictures ASAP to share)

2 comments:

Dawn Estes said...

Adorable. Almost made me want to send a note home to my families asking them to send them in costume Friday. almost.

Caroline said...

Looks awesome. Your like a super awesome daycare provider. I bet the kids have a lot of fun with you.