Thursday, October 22, 2009

more night creatures...

Today we read facts about bats... Gaby was so excited that I have been using her book this week to teach the kids about owls, raccoons, bats, and wolfs.

Today during circle time Gabs caught a picture of me and said, "you need to blog about reading my book- it's really a good book".
(25 weeks along today-yippy)

We also reviewed our letter of the week "I" by having a special snack... Ice cream! And, I most certainly would never ever in a million years feed them a snack like this right before lunch. Nope! Not me!!!
And here are our bats... we marble painted them so you could still see the picture. The kids really love pouring the paint in, dropping in the marbles, and shaking!!!

Lots of spooky night creatures flying around daycare today!!!

No comments: