Tuesday, October 13, 2009

getting ready for fall

Sadly I will admit that I was okay with skipping the decorating process for Halloween this year! As we were driving around, Kadyn says, "mom... you see "dose" decorations?", I said, "yes, I do see those decorations". To which Kadyn replies, "why don't we have dose decorations?". So... purely out of mom guilt, we spent Sunday afternoon decorating our house for Halloween. You gotta love looking at the world through a 4 year old eyes!

Our new buy... plastic pumpkins. They had a Gaby, Kadyn, and Mia size!
All of my little pumpkins!!!

Kadyn helping me hang up our sign... she was so excited to get everything out!
This year we added a scary skull too- This was Gaby's favorite!
And... after a cold afternoon of being outside, we came in and warmed up with hot chocolate! Could the afternoon get any better, I don't think so!!!

No comments: