Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Take a moment...


Can we all just stop, pause, take a deep breathe... I would like to say, I am caught up. Like not just "it'll do" caught up, but like a "I am really caught up".
I
am
caught
up!

My laundry is done, my food paperwork is up to date, my payment sheets are finished, my October lessons are planned for nursery, my daycare lessons are ready, letter bags are in cubbies, blog is updated, daily parent email sent, bank run completed, lunch served, bible reading read/listened to, checkbook balanced, supplies ordered...and 
it
is
nap
time!
I downloaded a new book, and
I
am
caught
up.
Until snack time when I will have more dishes to do and dinner to fix and running around to do but
until
then!
I
am
caught
up!
Can we just pause and write this date down... as it doesn't happen very often that
I
am
caught
up!

No comments: