Friday, February 7, 2014

Ahhh, Friday.

 But it doesn't seem like it at all... Today seems like a Wednesday, but I will take Friday. Here is Kendal, our 4 year old, dressed up to see her doctor. She was going for her 4 year old check up. She certainly takes after her sister, Kadyn, who dresses however she wants. 
 My little peanuts playing with the big legos. They had an awesome tower that was taller then they were. Most importantly, they were working together, not fighting, and using such encouraging words to make this happen.
 Working on some fun Valentine art... they had a great time painting.
 Doing some reading this AM...
 Mia is not my plan ahead child. Last minute she wanted a sack lunch. It's Friday and food is looking bare. So, she found my last can of soup that was supposed to be my lunch today and asked if she could take it. I fixed her lunch and sent her on her way to school. After she left, I was looking through school papers and saw this note. Not gonna lie, I teared up. In the middle section, there are more hearts and says, "I Luv You". Wow. Made my so crazy morning, not so crazy!!!
 Our wet paint...
Mister I is always asking to feed Q. Today while I was fixing lunch Quentin needed a bottle. He was thrilled he was able to feed Q and enjoy the the baby snuggles after. So Cute!!!

No comments: