Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Our week thus far...

 Monday we had 2 kiddos start for the 2014-2015 school year... A neighbor brought down new books and puzzles which was awesome because this little cutie pie loves her puzzles.

 Coloring and legos...

 Kenni's prize from a nap time field trip with dad.

 Today, this little guy came back. His momma is a teacher so he stayed home over the summer. We sure did miss him!

 L was trying to scare me with the dinosaur puppet...

 J brought someone back to daycare with him... I have a feeling he will be very protected!!!

 Big Man Q.
 First nap for his first day... so precious.
 Sister playing with the blocks.


 This was my lap this AM. Baby in my arms, and baby in my lap. Qman wasn't so sure at first.

 First day at daycare art for baby J...

 Outside time before it gets too hot...

The secret hideout....

Happy Wednesday.

No comments: