Tuesday, September 17, 2013

My little man...

 Here is Baby Q less then a month old...
 4 months old... I started cleaning out all of Quentin's 0-3month summer clothing. It was a lot harder then I thought. I am not sure if it because he is my last baby, my only son, or a little of both. I know we are not having any more children ( we fixed Dustin), however I think it is now a reality that I will never have these "baby stages" again. I never imagined I would be this emotional over Quentin growing up!

He is such a pleasant baby. He goes with the flow, is used to our home being loud, and doesn't mind all the older kids holding him all the time. He sits in my lap to watch soccer games on Saturday, he gets carried around at dance while the girls have class, and I hold him while he sleeps during daycare nap time since I know how fast this time really goes.

 He is such a happy little guy. This month we have discovered this most precious little voice, his big smile, and contagious laugh. One year ago I could not imagine him in my life and now I can't imagine life without. There is certainly something special about this little guy!

 His little lips. I love his expressions we are starting to see. Smiles, frowns, and confused looks...
His little lips get kissed on a lot. Quentin will always know he is loved!

 During our nap time snuggles and late night bedtime hugs, Q-man grabs my shirt. He always rubs his hand over the edge and grabs it- then he leaves it there while he sleeps. It must be comforting to him.

 Happy 4 months Quentin Neal... you are really are awesome!!!

My little Q-man, our growing peanut, our son...

No comments: