Monday, November 25, 2013

Random pics

 Last night Kadyn was up late... I totally spaced off that she had homework until Sunday night. We watched our family movie then she got busy on re-writing her story that is getting published in her class book. She is such a hard worker so I felt super bad that we forgot.
 Our little man is skipping naps now. He does between 1-3 naps depending on the day. Yesterday he barely had one. So when it was time for his night time bottle he couldn't even finish it- he was out cold and slept until 6:30 this morning.
 After pictures, Mia and I went over to my mom's place to clean. Well, I cleaned, Mia hung out with Grammy. Mia loves to sit on Grammy's lap and get her back scratched.
 We had Christmas pictures with Santa yesterday. The kids looked great and did great. I can't wait to see them.
Gaby's birthday dinner at Olive Garden. We had the staff sing to her- she was super excited and super embarrassed.

No comments: