Tuesday, September 1, 2009

how cute is she???

Okay, I know all of my babies are so flippin cute... but today I played dress up with Mia. She had gotten some cute fall wear for her 1st birthday and I was so excited to try some things on her!

Here is she is sporting the brown cord skirt, pink top, and the cutest poka dot tights I have ever seen. And let me just say how cute her thunder thighs look wearing them... awe!!!

This picture... reminds me of Gaby! She is a spitting image of her at this age! Mia is trying on her cord hat that Popi and Any bought her! She is a baby model I tell ya!

Now we are in some play clothing for outside... this is wear I think she looked so big, not an infant any more but almost a toddler... ALMOST! (She is still my baby)
Mia is even sporting the Nike that wear KK's at this age!!! Awe, the memories!!! What a cute baby!!! =)

No comments: