Monday, October 17, 2011

Pumpkin Patch time...


On Sunday we went to a birthday party at the pumpkin patch. One of my peanuts was turning 4. It was a great afternoon full of family, friends, and yummy cake!

We went on a hay rack ride... C, Mia, and A.

Kenni...

Kadyn and her BFF Josh. I know I have blogged about my love for this boy but really is this not the cutest thing ever? They have been friends since they were 2 years old. I love him for many reasons but mainly because he is such a great friend to my daughter.

Mia and Kendal on the train... family tradition for all the Fluke children.

Again... Kadyn and Josh. I love their faces. It makes me smile.

Mia and Kendal jumping off the hay toys...

After the corn maze we went to the pumpkin patch and picked a pumpkin.

Playing on the hay...

Another tradition...pictures by the "how tall" sign... Kendal

Gaby Goo

Kadyn

And Mia...


We had had a fun time celebrating a friend making our annual trip to the pumpkin patch! We ended the trip with popcorn and apple cider slushes...

No comments: