Thursday, September 22, 2011

Small group playdate

This past Tuesday we headed up to the lake for a picnic, play time, and fellowship.
Let me just say, I love our small group. We have been with our group for over 3 years- Dustin and I had just found we were pregnant with Mia when we had joined. There are 5 families and 15 children between us all.

The weather was awesome... Gaby playing around.

Mia LOVES swings. Daddy was pushing her high. She says, "higher, higher, hold on tight".

Kenni joining in on the fun. Love her big smile.

Some of our friends' kiddos...

Kadyn trying out the monkey bars... she practices on them everyday at school.

Getting the kids settled in to eat dinner...

After dinner the older kids and a couple of the dads went across the street and played a game of soccer. Gaby was all over this. She is my little sports girl for sure!

Um, we took up a lot of table space...

At the end of our night... me and the hubs!

No comments: