Friday, April 10, 2009

the madness begins

This morning was our Easter party... the kids were so excited! We had plans to make paper sacks into baskets. Well, you win some and you lose some... well, I lost! The craft did not turn out so my mom watched the kids as I ran up to Walgreens to get baskets for them. I made the kids stay on my bed as I hid the eggs and they came out ready to go. Kadyn said, "Mom, it is Easter in here".

Our day was simple, Max and Ruby Easter cartoons and egg hunt! Kadyn is so excited that she is finding eggs...

A was on a mission to find yellow eggs... he did pretty good! He was counting as he went.

My little ones did not get as excited until they broke open an egg and saw candy. After they each found one, the three girls sat at the table and ate the candy! To be fair to everyone, no matter how many eggs everyone got, we put them in a bowl and each child is taking the same amount home. They have loved Easter week, or the candy I should say!

The younger boys showing off their eggs....

And the after... I added some goodies, handed out the extra candy, and made the baskets look pretty to take home... this is what they get to take home. No way am I giving them all at candy at house! There is a method to my madness!
Happy Easter!

No comments: